Demo by John Burton and group paintout
- Demo with John Burton will be on Friday, Nov. 9th. Time and location TBD but it will be a coastal location. It will be some time in the afternoon in Carmel area (Point Lobos or Pebble Beach or some other place). You can paint after or before the demo, totally up to you.
- Group dinner on Friday. A reservation will be made once I have a total count of people who want to go for dinner. John may join us as well.
- Saturday. Nov. 10th - painting in Point Lobos. There are plenty of spots to paint. You can either paint on your own or find a partner or small group to paint with. Most likely we won't stay as one big group in one location and we will spread out throughout the park.
- Group dinner on Saturday. We can do another group dinner or be on our own. Depends on what you want to do but we will need to make a reservation in advance
- Sunday, Nov. 11th - paint in the morning or for the whole day. Some of us have to go back home early, some can stay until sunset. We can paint at Asilomar in Pacific Grove that day.
There is a $25.00 demo fee and all money will go to John. He was nice enough to say that he can do it for free but I don't think that's right. John is a great teacher and a very accomplished artist, who also has a family and very busy schedule. We are lucky that he can do the demo for us. Please pay by clicking on this PayPal link or bring cash to the demo on Friday.